Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey there candy pants. Do you have a problem being seen as a sex object?

Knowing that a man only wants to get into your pants are you offended or are you willing to ignore it and forget the guy exists? or is ir okay?Hey there candy pants. Do you have a problem being seen as a sex object?
No, not at all. I know inside what I am so what others call me or say has little effect either way.Hey there candy pants. Do you have a problem being seen as a sex object?
Yeah, I kinda do, which is one reason why I try to dress modestly. I don't want anyone thinking those thoughts about me. I also do it because I don't want to make my fellow Christians (the men) stumble in their thoughts. I don't want to be the reason why they stay away from church all summer (I've seen men do that to avoid being around immodestly-dressed women).





The ONLY man who I want calling me candy pants and thinking of me in that manner is my husband. I do my darndest to catch his eye. lol
Of course its ok





























Are you ******* kidding me?


Any woman with a decent amount of self respect feels absolutely degraded when she is just seen as a sex object. Men are the ones that need some growing up to do, because I, like most women, am far too intelligent and i have too much potential to be just one of your little sex toys.


Thanks.
it depends...if you are decent about it, some women are okay with no strings attached sex......but if you are like the creepy kind...you know, the kind who cant take a hint if the woman is not attracted to you,,...then its not nice at all..you shouldnt judge her either...because, just because you got a woman easy, it doesnt make her a slut...also, you should make your intentions clear so she doesnt get her hopes up...see what i mean?? you should be fine then... :)





hope this helped!! :)
Honestly I thought I would enjoy it in my younger years. But I did not like being ';eye candy'; for the older single moms and professional women at my workplace (back in the day). I know its not as bad as women, but I didn't embrace it either. Along with the stigma of how ';black men'; suppose to be in bed and with women. It was a living hell. I actually quit because of this and some other minor things when I once worked at a bank.
Not even a little bit, Sugardick.





If I don't know them, and all I am is a 'sex object' to them, why would I care?





If I'm with him, it's fair play. Some times he's nothing more than a sexy jungle gym for me too. We've got a system going, so far so good. Occasionally all we are to one another is something fun to ****.





I'll never understand why it's such an issue =o/
Most women would take offense to being called sex objects but they do like to be seen as sex objects some of the time. Women love feeling desired. It makes them feel good and like they have value. A lot of the time it doesn't matter what they are wanted for though.
yes, because i dont know what kind of backwards community you come from, but in normal society, men and women are equal (regardless of the y chromosome defect in men)
Women love being seen and treated like objects. It's just a little hard for some women to be honest and accept it!





A woman is an object. A man is the subject.
I woke up at 5 am. I opened my computer and the first thing I read was


'Hey there candy pants. Do you have a problem being seen as a sex object?'


You made me spit water all over the keyboard. %26gt;;(
The only time I wouldn't have a problem with it is when I was only interested in him for sexual reasons.
yeah woman usually call me by the name of sex stuff





yeah both me and my gf has a problem with it
Yes, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment