Friday, January 8, 2010

Would Satan object if I named my child after him?

Planning for the future brought me to ponder what I should name my first born. I want to name my child Satan, but wonder if Satan would have a problem with it. Which brings me to the second part of my question, what are you going to do about it? Neah!Would Satan object if I named my child after him?
I am sure he would be delighted! Let me provide some other options for the legions of children you must be planning to have...





Naberius : Strong demon in charge of 29 legions, a Marquis of hell


Oriax : Marquis, demon who commands 30 legions; teaches astrology


Zepar : Grand Duke, appears as a soldier, commanding 26 legions


Stolas : High prince of hell, commanding 26 legions; teacher of astronomy and plant properties


Semiazas : Chief demon of fallen angels


Verin : Demon of impatience


Vetis : Demon of corruption


Philatanus : Demon who assists Belial in sodomy and pedophile behaviors (This just makes that much more evil in the eyes of society. I also believe it gives him power.)


Ose : Great President, governs 30 legions


Paymon : a king of hell, master of ceremonies; governs 200 legions (I would not want to meet this guy in a dark alley!)


Belial : Chief of all devils, brings about wickedness and guilt


Andras : Marquesse, commands 30 legions; bird head with angel-like wings


Asmoday : Prince of demons; thought to be the serpent that deceived Eve


Asmodeus : Demon of wrath, banished by Raphael in the Book of Tobit 8:3





Just to name a few... you know.Would Satan object if I named my child after him?
They say imitation is flattery. What it boils down to is if you want to give such a name to a child who would have to live with the connotations that go with it. Firstly I can only assume you like Satan for some reason. Thus, I would suggest that you let the child grow up and make his own choice whether he wants to follow your beliefs rather than giving him that name.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind you naming your child satan or satanail which is his full name. But I'm sure if he sees your picture, this is probably where he would be pissed off at since your picture doesn't look anything like him.
I'm not going to do anything about it, neither is Satan because he doesn't exist.








But... you're kid is going to get beat up on the playground unless he/she is massively huge and bad a**. I hope you have good genes. :)
If u love that name so much, u can name urself satan.


Don't do that 2 an innocent child, who would be ridiculed in school for no fault of his.
No object because Satan's real name is Lucifer.
maybe not, but how stupid are you? Come on, who would name their kid after the worst creature in the universe who will be destroyed someday? Think mcfly think.
Get a life. There is no God and there is No Satan. Anton Lavey is full of it too.
Although Satan might not have a problem with it, your first born might.
Go for it. My childs name will be Damion Lucifer, or Natasha. Which is Ah, Satan spelled backwards.
Good luck getting that one past the name registration process! Maybe you could try ';Troll';?
nothing.
whoa that kid is gonna seriously be screwed up :)
you might as well call him screwball if you really want to damage the poor kid.
Why not name him Daemon instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment