Friday, January 8, 2010

What object would you compare a walnut to using your imagination?1st person to respond will be best answer!!!!?

My teacher Mr.Hayes wants me to write a description of a walnut. Also I'm supposed to use my ';imagination'; by using similes and stuff like that. Please help.I am desperate!!! Any help will do!!!! :(What object would you compare a walnut to using your imagination?1st person to respond will be best answer!!!!?
Nicolas Cage. You can tell by looking at it that it used to be grand but now it's just balding and wrinkly.What object would you compare a walnut to using your imagination?1st person to respond will be best answer!!!!?
i would compare it to a kiwi. i had to write a descriptive essay about a kiwi senior year of high school and it turned out really well. i would choose this comparison because both are rough on the outside and then you crack the shell or peel the skin and get something pretty different on the inside. like with a kiwi its a soft lime green center, and with a walnut its a nut inside the hard shell. thats all i got so far. good luck.
I have answered this question already.





SEE** http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


for my answer
What about an osterich egg? Both a walnut and osterich egg are incredibly difficult to open, but rewarding when done so.
testicle
a testicle or an ovary.
rock or chocolate:p
Brain
a clam
my b a l l s

No comments:

Post a Comment