Friday, January 8, 2010

I've got an interview at topman and I was told to take an object in which I had to use to describe topman?

Can anybody give me some advice, I really need it, preferrably from someone who has had to do the same thing.I've got an interview at topman and I was told to take an object in which I had to use to describe topman?
take me..im a top man lol...i dress to impress...lolI've got an interview at topman and I was told to take an object in which I had to use to describe topman?
i would bring some building blocks and set them up in the interview in a pyramid saying 'this represents topman' . i would then point at one of the blocks and say 'this blocks represents me' i would then remove the blocks which represents me so the pyramis tumbles. the point being without you, topman can't hold itself up
take a vibrator and tell topman to go fuc themselves with it ...your going for a interview not to be their performing monkey ..plenty of jobs out there...that's some management crap they though up to validate their crap job
take in a young, trendy fashion magazine.





Or,





A friend that you could dress in their type of clothes.
  • highlight colors
  • ointment cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment