Friday, January 8, 2010

UK I play a lot of Hidden Object games and they are too dark on my monitor, even with the brightness up full?

I have a 19'; iiyama and want to know the best LCD for this type of game, or it's drawbacksUK I play a lot of Hidden Object games and they are too dark on my monitor, even with the brightness up full?
I had similar problems and had to get a new monitor in the end , think you'll find changing the contrast rather than the brightness might help more and can you adjust your graphics card manually in the control panel?.I had a Nvidia which always seemed darker than ATI and with their software you could change the settings (gamma and contrast i used to play around with ) hope this helps.





Will put link of monitor i've got :)UK I play a lot of Hidden Object games and they are too dark on my monitor, even with the brightness up full?
Thanks for the info. Got a very similar one and it is excellent. Sorry for not picking you as Best Answer but have been shopping around and forgot all about it. Report Abuse
  • highlight colors
  • ointment cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment