Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good object to sell?

I used to sell pet rocks, at my house for $1.00. The mini kind were a cent. No, I don't mean the ugly kind of pet rock. They were 100 percent real and different colors. Now I am almost out and have nothing to sell... Ideas please? Something small and portable?What is a good object to sell?
decorate pens, make buttons that pin on shirts, you can get candle making kits from craft stores or you might find other things at the craft store that you like better.What is a good object to sell?
I know of a great way you can make money with your own web sites. Go to http://www.moneywebsites.net/ : check it out!
Try selling things that you have baked like cakes, biscuits or cookies you could earn quite a lot from these
join salehoo.url-go. com and you get many things to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment