Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you have an obsession with an inanimate object?

Have you given it a name? Why are you obsessed with it?





Wow... Three questions in one... Don't be too intimidated.Do you have an obsession with an inanimate object?
yesss. in science class, we were using sponges and we only needed half, so i took the half that we didn't use and drew a face on it. named it fred :3 i take fred to school every day, and he lives at the bottom of my backpack. he helps me with my homework and reviews me for my tests :D he's my fweddy %26lt;3Do you have an obsession with an inanimate object?
thankshoo :3 fred appreciates your kindness Report Abuse

no, but did you hear about that lady that married the eiffel tower?! :O


not even a joke.


she's got this thing called objectum sexual. foreal.


http://www.independent.co.uk/extras/sund…





edit: you know *looks down* i agree with the person that says their ipod. :) i also have an attachment to it. haha. i get anxiety if it's not in my pocket haha
There's this garden gnome in my backyard who gives me ';sexy eyes'; everyday. Sometimes I walk over to see if it notices me...some days it does....some days it doesn't. I spend every night looking out my window at that garden gnome...I named it ';Anabella';. One of these days I will have enough courage to talk to...Anabella (breathes heavily in a creepy kind of way)
Well I haven't given it a name.


But it's this purplish metal knitting needle.


And I like always have it and play with it.


It's weird weird weird.





I don't know why I am obsessed with it.








psychiatrydude: your answer is best, it made my day.
yes a pillow on my bed. i gave it a name.. it's name is barbie.. it's got a purple case on it and i'm obsessed with it coz i hump on it on occasion.. lol.. :) im not that obsessed.. :)
i named my bassoon Jim. I don't even let small children near his case, and nobody may touch it, no matter what. He's mine :)





You probably don't know what a bassoon is, lemme get a picture...


http://www.free-template.net/3d_images/B…


only mines is reddish...
no, i have an obsession with an inanimate objects by yelling at them. OH!!! My locker hates me and i talk to it to see if it'll open. Benny was a nice locker today.
stuffed koala bear animal named baby


obsessed because i have had her since i was three


and she hawt (:





%26amp;%26amp;





stuffed reindeer named rosie


obsessed because when you press her hand she sings jingle bells :D
no-no-no
My mp3 player!!! It doesn't have a name, but I'm obssessed with it because I'm obssessed with music!! Yay music!! x3
GUITAR HERO 2 %26amp; 3





the best games ever





it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun
My bed.


We don't exchange names and I'm never told when to get up.











It's a love affair.
Peter Pan!
yes, i have a rubber vagina named peaches. serious she feels great


and it only cost me $30
I am the best football player in the NFL
My bed


No, too lazy lol


Because it feels like heaven after a long day : D
Yes I have, the name is Peter.








*Hint *Hint
Yes,My bank card,


I call him ';Too Short';
my passions
yes im obsessed. no, cuz thats weird. because i love my guitar ^_^
Yes, my car.





I named her sexy beast.





It's Japanese... =O

No comments:

Post a Comment