Sunday, December 27, 2009

UFO Sitings anyone? I am just curious to see who has seen a flying object?

I know that I have always wanted to see one somewhere in the sky? I tried a few times to make myself thing that I saw one when I was younger. Me and my childhood friend would go out when it was dark and take the binoculars and see what we could find? But we never saw one...Have you, and do you think life does exist around us or not?UFO Sitings anyone? I am just curious to see who has seen a flying object?
i have. nobody believes me but thats ok i know what i saw. and i do think life on other planets exist, we have no way of knowing whats beyond our own solar system with our current tecnology, but i think its stupid to think we are the only planet in the whole universe with life.UFO Sitings anyone? I am just curious to see who has seen a flying object?
UFO? Not exactly... However, when I was little, a voice woke me so I ran into my parent's room and woke them. I was instructed to go back to bed. I complied. On my way back into my room, I remember hearing a voice that said, ';Look out the window and open it.'; I looked at the window and I saw about 12 tiny gray faces. They looked something like Planet Of The Apes. They were all stacked on each other, as if they were all trying to get a look in through the window. I wrote this off as an optical illusion. Last year though, I saw some special on UFOs and the like on Discovery. They pictured the SAME tiny creatures as my ';incident.'; I was a little more than freaked...
I've seen UFOs four times, but definitely don't believe we're being visitted by extraterrestrials.
Nobody has ever seen a flying object made by an extraterrestrial civilization. People have only seen things they couldn't properly identify. The most ';famous'; UFO sitings can be easily explained with natural phenomena (especially reflections on canopies, rare atmospheric effects and similar).





The UFO myth simply continues to live on because the natural explanation does not fit many people's sense (and sensibility) for the super-natural. And if one wants to believe that there is something out there, any explanation will be better than the one that clearly says that there was nothing out there.





The easiest ';laugh test'; is this: the total number of picture recording devices has probably increased 100-1000 fold over the last 50 years. And the quality of those images taken by digital equipment have also increased greatly. Nobody except for very few professional photographers had a camera lens similar to the 10:1 zoom found in most $200 digital cameras today. So if UFOs were a real phenomenon, documented events should have increased by the same number and there should have been images with MUCH better quality become available than ever. But nothing like that has happened. Unless the extraterrestrials have vanished into thin air just as we developed digital cameras, there never were any.





:-)
Yep!
  • highlight colors
  • ointment cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment