Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Is it true that my baby will come out looking like the food or object i usually crave during my pregnancy?

before i got pregnant i already love dogs..because im always playing and looking at my dog all the time..when i wake up in the morning i go to my dog and play..im 2 months pregnant when i start playing her now im 5 months pregnant..because they always say that if i keep looking and playing at my dog all the time..my baby will look like a dog..is it true?Is it true that my baby will come out looking like the food or object i usually crave during my pregnancy?
No Kira, your baby will not look like a dog. Your baby will look like a mixture of you and the baby's father. And no matter what s/he looks like, you will think you gave birth to an angel.Is it true that my baby will come out looking like the food or object i usually crave during my pregnancy?
I'm really hoping that you're just kidding! If my daughter had been born resembling the biggest crave I had while I was carrying her she would have looked like a stalk of celery with peanut butter on it. Or possibly a Sara Lee poundcake :)
Sure if you look like a dog
No way! No how! That is an old wive's tale! Your baby will be born looking the way GOD wants him or her to look!
Well, according to this, I expect I will give birth to a giant pizza very soon now..... :-D
no! that's just an old wive's tale!
I really doubt that your thought process during pregnancy has anything to do with the baby
A dog? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment