Sunday, December 27, 2009

Why am I only viewed as a sexual object?

it's hard to find a guy that doesn't want nothing less then friends with benefits. I've had at least 8 guys within the past year hint me that they want some....But I've never given it to anyone.





Couldit be that their just guys? and will hit on anything??





their all guys at work. They just want to hit it...and I really don't talk to them much really.Why am I only viewed as a sexual object?
Maybe cos you call yourself yummy?





Is it not that you secretly revel in the attention? Calling yourself yummy certainly seems to be a cry for some form of sexual attention.





And of course blokes are mad for it, thats what we do! If your in the least bit flirtatious men will hit on you. It could be viewed as a compliment you knowWhy am I only viewed as a sexual object?
so if all of a sudden no guys gave you a second look or ever flirted with you, you would be more happy? somehow i don't think so.


its got to be annoying getting hit on by EVERY guy you spend more than 5 minutes with, but you can stop it if you really want to bad enough. for starters don't let people call you yummy. earn and command respect 100% of the time, no breaks or exceptions. and be prepared to have a smaller # of good friends instead of lots of shallow ones.
Well let's see. You go by the name of 'Yummy', could that be part of the problem? I hate to ask this but how do you dress? I too have had plenty of male admirer's over the years but I was always treated like a lady at the same time. Men may have noticed my blonde hair or breasts first but I was always quick to show them my brains and that I was to be taken seriously. I also never dated (or had anything to do with) men my own age, I always dated men who were a bit older and more mature. Younger men have a tendency to have only one thing on their brain, the brain in their pants. Good luck!
They really aren't real men. I don't know why some guys try to be disgusting and perverted. Talk to them and tell them that you don't feel comfortable with their actions towards you. If they act like jackasses again then just ignore them. Not all guys are like this. I have a couple of guy friends and they are the best!!
Just ignore them!


When guys act immature like that just ignore them, bluntly show to them you're not interested. Eventually they'll get the message.


If it's at work and they verbally abuse you in that way constantly, you could talk to your boss about it.


Hope you find someone who respects you =)
i feel the same way.


im viewed as a sex symbol, people think thats the only thing im good at.


and everytime i like a guy, he acts like he likes me, but truth is that he just wants to **** and move on.


idk whats up with guys these days not wanting relationships.


:/

No comments:

Post a Comment