Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A sculptable object that is functional?

Can anyone give me any ideas? Instead of using a regular glaze, I want to somehow stick a collage of magazine clippings all over the outside of the object. I was thinking a hairbrush, a makeup mirror, or a ring stand might be good options. The mag clippings are very girly; they're from Vogue magazines.A sculptable object that is functional?
add a light to it dismantle a lamp and add it in or a water feature with a water pump spurting water out somewhere. These two ideas are easy to incorporate and affordable.A sculptable object that is functional?
here are some of my ideas:


-a flower vase


-picture frames


-toilet paper holder


-jewelry


-magnets


-dishes (like cups, plates, bowls)





*Good luck with this, I'm curious to see what you decide to make and how it turns out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment