Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need to write a poem about an object or a person that wants to escape. Plz RESPOND ASAP?

It doesnt need to rhyme but it can be like about a car wanting to do new things or a person wanting to grow up but help!!!I need to write a poem about an object or a person that wants to escape. Plz RESPOND ASAP?
The weeping candle





I watch my body melting


right before my eyes,


the blaze that covers up my face


does smother up my cries.


To you im just an object


born to give you warmth,


and share the light that covers me


the time you need it most.


but soon ill be forgotten


and when that day is true


remember once i burned so bright


to gave my life for you.





good luck to you.








I
  • highlight colors
  • ointment cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment