Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What would happen if you accidently transformed into an inanimate object?

Make a story of what would happen if you were transformed into an inanimate object. Like if you wished you were athletic and was turned into a jersey and was worn by your best friend who you could communicate with or I you wanted to own a car and was transformed into a car.


What interesting stories would you have I would like to read them.


Please nothing that involves sex.What would happen if you accidently transformed into an inanimate object?
One day, as I was searching through an old antique store, I came upon an old red clay jar with a blue glass stopper. It was plain to behold, but I felt compelled to buy it none the less.





After I purchased the jar, for an appalling $29.95 I might add, I took it back to my lonely apartment. I placed the jar on the mantel of my fireplace. It looked odd in the empty living room. I noted it would have match my burnt sienna leather couch perfectly, if I still had it. Sadly, my ex-husband took even that.





Being the only object in the room, I studied the jar intently. The blue glass stopper twinkled in the light, catching my eye and drawing me closer. I reached for the jar and uncorked it. Smoke and ash filled the air.





I dropped the jar, and blinked rapidly, trying to clear the soot like material from my eyes. My eyes began to water, making it difficult to see. Through blurry vision, I saw that the smoke was congealing. I used my fingertips to rub my eyes clear, and I wish I hadn't. Before me, a gray face floated in the air, filling the room. I gasped. My legs gave out and I collasped.





The face remained indifferent, if not unsympathetic, to the fear I felt of it. ';One wish,'; a voice boomed around me. The lips on the face did not move, yet I knew it was this face of ash and smoke that spoke.





My mind reeled. What did it mean. One wish? I wanted to ask the face what it meant, but I could not find my voice. I looked down, no longer able to gaze at the apparition. My eyes found the jar, which laid near me, unassuming despite what just escaped from it. ';One wish,'; the voice repeated again. I cringed. I just wanted the face to go away.





Somewhere in my mind, a thought connected with another, and familiarity set in. ';One wish.';





Yes, I knew this story. I looked up to the face. ';I wish I was loved, unconditional,'; I whispered.





The face dissolved into a cloud. It began swirling around me. Faster and faster it went until I could see naught but grey. Then there was light. It was fluorescent.





I sat in a store, gazing out into an asile of toys . I was small, and furry. A little girl came running up and pulled me off the shelf. She hugged me tight and said, ';I want this one mommy.';





I cursed the genie that made me a teddybear. After all, I would only be loved as long as the little girl was little. Then I would end up in a box with other forgotten toys, collecting dust in the attic. Or worse yet, I would be thrown in the trashbin, not even worthy enough to take up attic space.





But the genie was true to his word. I became the best friend to this little girl. We played tea, we watched movies together. We went for walks, she pushed me in her baby carriage. She slept with me everynight, and took me everywhere she went, when she could.





Even when the little girl became a teen, I held a place of honor on her bed. She held me tight and cried herself to sleep when her first love broke her heart. She whispered her secrets to me, knowing I would keep them.





One day, she donned her graduation gown, and I knew for sure this would be the end of our relationship. She was too old to bother with the likes of me anymore. However, she shoved me into her suitcase when she left for college. And dorm life was exciting.





She put me next to the pillow on her new bed in her new apartment. The days passed and I watched her blossom into a beautiful women. One morning, she dressed in a lovely white gown. Soon after, another moved in, a handsome man, kind and gentle. She placed me on a shelf in her bedroom and there I remained for months as I watched her grow rounder and rounder.





When took me off the shelf, she placed me in a white crib. A little baby girl slept there.





And that baby girl grew and we had many adventures together, until she had a baby girl of her own.





And on and on...








T.What would happen if you accidently transformed into an inanimate object?
Oh good grief! I was sitting here trying to think of an answer and suddenly, as I was staring at the monitor, I was sucked into it. Now everything on Yahoo Answers is here in my head. All the stupid, asinine questions, all the hate questions, all the racists, the Christian haters and perverts! They're all here in my head! Help me. Oh wait. I know the answer to that. I like linguine better than spaghetti noodles. And fuzzy kittens. Broken hearts and desperate situations, they're all here too. Maybe I can help them. Maybe. Stop crying now, honey, it's not as bad as it seems. I'm here. I'm right here. It seems I'm not going anywhere. Now tell me all about your bf whose da bomb.
I was a ... sorry, I just can't do this!
I'll probably turn into a cute little figurine and collect dust, or get sold at someone's garage sale.
It would be strange to be transformed into a gun and you go from a police officer to a criminal. Then help get the criminal captured.
  • highlight colors
  • eczema treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment